Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind

Okay folks... lots to say in such little time.
This will be a short email! But I am doing good! We did lots this week - including finding in Manchester City. We talked to real people on the streets! It was scary, but I actually learned a  lot.
The Spirit is so strong here and it is such a good feeling!!! :) I have learned a lot and my testimony has increased so much.
Sorry for this weeks email, once I have a tablet, it will be better! 


This is everyone here at the MTC - we are a small but mighty group!


And this is apparently how my district looks as cartoon characters - Mostly Elder Casadibari drew them. He made us all look weird at first - so this was just the final product. But he made everybody look weird except for me, because he said I was too nice to him and he didn't want to ruin my face because I had a nice face. So, I was the only one he kept looking good ;) 
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment