Monday, April 24, 2017

A change in me

Transfers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So guess what?.. there are no more Sisters in Crosby. They have taken both of us out. I will be still serving in the Liverpool zone, but now in the Warrington area. Although it will be hard to leave Sister Clawson, and also to leave Crosby, I am very excited to go to Warrington. I feel that this transfer was so inspired for me. I think that my new companion, Sister Limb, is super sweet and I think we will get along great and she will be a perfect companion for me.
I already know one of the members in the Warrington ward, and they have a super sweet 9 year old daughter who said she is excited I'm serving there and that we will be best friends. I have met her a few times and she just loves being with us. She is super knowledgeable as well. I'm excited to serve in her ward!
I'm so grateful for all the time I have spent here in Crosby, and I'm grateful for all the people I was able to meet and teach. I love Crosby, and there will always be a piece of my heart here. The ward may be a bit uneasy about having no sisters anymore. There are a few older single sisters in the ward, as well as some less actives, so it will be an interesting change. But they will always be in my prayers, and I hope that the Elders as well as the members will take good care of them.
I'm also so grateful to have served with Sister Clawson for two transfers. It has been such a blessing to get to know her. I love her so much! She always goes out of the way to help me when I'm struggling. And she lets me know her concerns as well. I can trust her with anything, and she always helps me to become a better missionary. I am so grateful she was able to follow up train me as well as be my companion and friend. She has really helped me progress and even when I feel down about myself or I feel I'm finding little success, she is always there to help lift my Spirit and get me back on my feet again. She has shown me the importance of obedience and consecration. We have worked on both of these throughout the last transfer, and I feel that it has helped us both. As we have worked together we have seen many miracles. I feel that we have left our area better than we found it. Although we weren't  able to see a baptism, and many of our investigators dropped us, we were able to re-activate some less active members. Most of which hadn't been to church in over 5 years, so I think it was great that we were able to help them. I have loved serving in this ward.
I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!! 
Sister Wilkinson :)

Pictures from Easter Sunday- last Sunday in Crosby



Mini Transfer Meeting- When she moved over to Warrington



No comments:

Post a Comment