Monday, April 24, 2017

It's the green, It's the green you neeeed...

...and when I look into your future it's the green that I see. (Princess and the Frog)
It's BEAUTIFUL in Warrington and I love it here sooooo much!!! Lots of green :)
Also, Guess what day it is???... It's my birthday! The big 20... 1/5 of the way to 100... I'm getting old. I've now been alive for two centuries. But I also still look like I'm 14. We rode with a member to bring her daughter to work, and she was 20. But she looked more like she was 30. The people over in England all look so much older. I look like a child... that's okay though, I'm sure I'll like it in the future ;) There was also a member in her 50s that did not look that old. She was talking to me about it and said she was 26 while on her mission, and everyone thought that she was barely 21. She found it annoying then, but it's great now that she is older. 
I absolutely love this ward!! I got to know a lot of the members yesterday and they are all very sweet and loving :) 
I also absolutely love my new companion!!! Her name is Sister Limb. She is from Kaysville, Utah. She loves Disney just as much as I do (but has only been to Disneyland once for 1/2 a day). We are also both children at heart, so I really feel that we will get along well. 
Also, speaking of Disney - the entire area of Warrington is Alice in Wonderland themed ❤️ I love it so much!!! They have Alice things everywhere, and every pub we pass is named after the story. To name a few, I've seen "The Looking Glass" and "The Hatter". I just love this area so much and I'm having a great time.
Yesterday, I was at church and this little girl (whose Grandma is in the Crosby ward, so I've met before) ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug, and she took my hand and made me walk everywhere with her, and she took one of my name tags and pretended she was a missionary too, it was adorable!!! :)
Well, I'm going to be with my district celebrating my birthday, so sorry for the short email..
I love you all! :)
-Sister Wilkinson


No comments:

Post a Comment