Monday, August 28, 2017

Hello and Email from my companion

I don't have much time today because we sacrificed our pday to go to the temple. I'll see if I have time later to write, but I may not be able to since my companion keeps leaving my side and I need to be at the computer. Just know that I'm alive and doing well. Hopefully more to come soon

This is Sister Turnbulls weekly email (again short, we have no time today) but on the plus side, I fixed my iPad! Yay! Here is her email:


Hello beautiful people,

Unfortunately, everything that could go wrong this week, it did. We were locked out of our flat, the boiler and the shower ceased to work, the lights surged, and our freezer randomly defrosts. Apart from these temporal distractions, it is mostly fine.

I don't have much time to email this week as we were privileged enough to attend the temple. I am so grateful for this opportunity as I always feel at peace and assured of the love of my Heavenly Father upon my attendance. I truly am grateful for the covenants I have made, and the predicated
blessings.

Doctrine and Covenants 105:12 For behold, I have prepared a great endowment and blessing to be poured out upon them, inasmuch as they are faithful and continue in humility before me.


Much love,
Sister Turnbull

Locked out of our flat

With wonderful Holly and Sister Turnbull


 Sushi with Sis. Turnbull's Aunt Cate, and cousin Ollie


No comments:

Post a Comment